This is going to be a short one, as I’m currently getting tattooed. So here is a quick round up of what I loved this week! Most are videos but there are a couple really great articles as well!
Two local Vancouver artists:
- One is a group called the Boom Booms I freaking LOVE this song! Real Love – The Boom Booms
- The second is solo artist Hannah Georgas, love love love this song! Shortie – Hannah Georgas
- This really moving and beautiful account of what it means to be a woman
- Darryl Dixon learning the crossbow
- I love Stephen Merchant, I guess the other two are ok as well, Stephen Merchant, Joseph Gordon Levitt & Jimmy Fallon lip sync 😛
- Kelley Osborne is getting involved with designing a plus size clothing line! I’m pretty stoked on that!
I also had a few leftovers from Hallowe’en that are too awesome to not share!
- These four girls that are total monsters! LOVE!
- And one of the FUNNIEST things I’ve watched lately. Oh, Ellen, you’re so funny!
Hope you have a good weekend planned!