I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like Spring and Summer give a you a bit more artistic license to play with fun accessories. I guess you get to play with scarves, mitts & hats in the Winter, but It seems like in Summer you get to be more creative!
I love throwing something quirky into an outfit to show that you pay attention to fashion, but that you also have fun with it and you don’t take it all too seriously.
I’ve been lustily doing some online window shopping and just drooling over some fun pieces I’d just love to have in my wardrobe. Holographics, bold print and fun fur are currently ranking high on my covet list!
Prepare for some fun accessories and statement pieces!!
- I know most people can’t afford the luxury pom pom earrings, I know I can’t, but there are plenty of cheaper options on etsy including feather pom poms or yarn for vegan friendly options!
- fuzzy wuzzy wuz a purse, I want muppet-y accessories and this River Island Fluffy Crossbody Bag delivers!
- Speaking of muppets….the Skinnydip Bonnie Faux Fur Clutch Bag amaze! I can’t decide if I like the pink or blue better!
- I hesitated on adding these Qupid Eye Print Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Stiletto Pumps, as they are selling out fast, but I don’t have the budget for shoe shopping, so I figured someone I like should get them if I can’t!
- gimme gimme gimee these Bamboo Hologram Lug Sole Platform Heel, yes yes yes yes yesssss!!
- purrty please?? can I haz?? Sass Participation Backpack
- I have been hunting around like mad trying to find cute sheer socks this season! Finally found some!
- This ASOS Hologram Metal Bar Detail Purse is kinda the perfect wallet for me, I just want all the holographic things ever!
- I just scored some sweet earrings by PeachTreats from a friend, and I adore them, but I’ve been eyeing these Khaleesi chain mail hoops for quite some time!
I just loooove making these shopping guides!! I usually try to find lots of plus items specifically, but accessories are one arena we can all play in!
The countdown is getting closer and closer to the launch of my collaboration with Cool Gal Blue, we don’t have an exact date yet, but it should be the end of May! It would mean the world to me if you signed up for my newsletter! I’ll be sending out a monthly round up of the blog, various things on social media and my favourite things around the internet with the occasional contest or special announcement. And you will be the FIRST to know when my cool Gal collab goes live!
covet | summer statement // appeared first on margotmeanie.com